Saturday 10 November 2007

Long Time...No See!

Well....its been a while hasn't it!! I haven't written for a number of reasons - primarily because I just haven't had much energy to do so. I have spent more time actually fighting the issues as opposed to writing about them., sometimes a genuine fight is worth putting your efforts into - which seems to be a daily motif for my life! But here I am...

Ok - brief summary of last two months..

My Condition.
No real change - in fact I have been worse. I had a major accident at home which seems to be pushing me back instead of helping me.

Hospital Visits
There have been a few - again been in and out

Housing
Having massive 'off the scale' fight with my local council in regards to my housing. This is quite major as at the moment, my home is more of a prison than a home!! I am finding it harder and harder to get around my home and I am not getting much help from the council!! :(

I have a raised toilet seat, a bed bar to help me get up and new sticks. These minimal adjustments help but the overall housing issue is still there. I am frightened to go into the kitchen on a daily basis.

Medications
My meds have increased more sleepy moments. Therefore less time to spend in life

Suing
Not a lot of info there - but then again, there is a surprise. My solicitor seems to not do much and want to be paid for the privilege!!

Oh - I have a new baby :) makes the rest of my life pale into significance!! I have 2 children and they make my life worth living

:)

No comments: