Thursday 23 August 2007

Rain Rain go away...

Well, after a nice week away, and 4 weeks at home due to a lack of wheelchair (see previous posts) - this week promissed to be different. Better state of mind, fixed wheelchair, programming coming on - then wham, something got in the way of all of that - the weather. Before all of this I could go out when I want and I have never really been one to miss something due to the weather, I would go out in all weathers. But now - I have to keep a close eye on the weather just in case there is any foresight of rain as I really shouldn't take my wheelchair out in wet weather. In a little spitt here and there its not so bad as long as I cover the control with a bag, but other than that - I have to stay in doors.

So - as if my life wasnt more complicated enough being reliant on a machine which I have been without for a month, but now I have come to the realisation that I am dependant on the rain.

G-d really is The Judge and bringer of all things.

Gosh - if its this bad now, just think what its going to be like in the winter!!!!

No comments: